I'm looking into adding a cloud to one of my servers.

Criteria:
security
accessible via Windoze, Android Mobile Devices, iPhones, iPads, Macs
Preferably something living under one of the better repos, such as epel
An active project doing updates and adding features.

I don't suppose any of you have ideas for this? ;)

--
John Hinton
877-777-1407 ext 502

Search Discussions

  • John R Pierce at Mar 7, 2012 at 1:20 pm