I'm trying to find out from which repo I got xiphos and its matching
sword libraries from, and somehow am not finding it. hints, anyone?

thanks!
community.
--Roger Ebert, December, 1996

  • Phil Savoie at Mar 4, 2012 at 9:37 pm

    On 03/04/2012 09:15 PM, fred smith wrote:
    I'm trying to find out from which repo I got xiphos and its matching
    sword libraries from, and somehow am not finding it. hints, anyone?

    thanks!
    A quick google search turned up this:

    http://www.crosswire.org/wiki/Module_Repositories#Other_Repositories

    Phil