I have Mailman installed on a VPS running Centos to handle mailing
lists for my organization. However, I can't find the documentation. So
far, one of our consultants has been handling it, but that costs money.

At the moment the problem is that I configured a list with config_list,
but the changes have not taken effect. Presumably the list must be
restarted in some way, but I can't find out how.

Thanks,
John

Abilitiessoft, Inc.
http://www.abilitiessoft.com
Madison, Wisconsin USA

  • Tim Evans at Mar 3, 2012 at 9:23 pm

    https://www.gnu.org/software/mailman/index.html

    --
    Tim Evans, TKEvans.com, Inc. | 5 Chestnut Court
    UNIX System Admin Consulting | Owings Mills, MD 21117
    http://www.come-here.com/News/ | tkevans at tkevans.com

groupcentos @
categoriescentos
postedMar 3, '12 at 8:29p