hi guys
hi master of "Fu"

any information for dovecot update on centos 5

I am looking for information on the people running release 2.1.0 and
2.1.1 of dovecot

I edited rpms sources here.

http://ns.fakessh.eu/rpms/dovecot-2.1.0-2.centme.el5.src.rpm

http://ns.fakessh.eu/rpms/dovecot-2.1.1-2.centme.el5.src.rpm

compilation goes well but after installation and restart the services I
am a victim of such error is

2012-02-25 04:29:44imap(fakessh): Fatal: master: service(imap): child
15407 killed with signal 11 (core dumps disabled)

any idees for fix this
--
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xC2626742
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-key C2626742

http://urlshort.eu fakessh @
http://gplus.to/sshfake
http://gplus.to/sshswilting
http://gplus.to/john.swilting
https://lists.fakessh.eu/mailman/
This list is moderated by me, but all applications will be accepted
provided they receive a note of presentation