I was looking for the old Vispan stuff, and it seems to have disappeared
from the web. Now I realize it was old, but it did provide some details
that I liked on my old servers. I've got mailscanner-mrtg running, but
that only provides a view of what mailscanner sees.

Does anyone know of a good replacement for vispan that might give
complete stats on what the mail server is doing instead of just what
MailScanner is doing?

thanks
steve campbell

Search Discussions

  • Mail Lists at Feb 15, 2012 at 12:42 pm

    I was looking for the old Vispan stuff, and it seems to have disappeared
    from the web. Now I realize it was old, but it did provide some details
    that I liked on my old servers. I've got mailscanner-mrtg running, but
    that only provides a view of what mailscanner sees.

    Does anyone know of a good replacement for vispan that might give
    complete stats on what the mail server is doing instead of just what
    MailScanner is doing?

    thanks
    steve campbell

    It is still available here.

    http://www.while.org.uk/index.php/vispan.html

    --
    Brian ----- Get the latest Fremont, OH Weather
    http://www.Fremont-OH-Weather.com

    Thanks steve
    I was looking for the old Vispan stuff, and it seems to have disappeared
    from the web. Now I realize it was old, but it did provide some details
    that I liked on my old servers. I've got mailscanner-mrtg running, but
    that only provides a view of what mailscanner sees.

    Does anyone know of a good replacement for vispan that might give
    complete stats on what the mail server is doing instead of just what
    MailScanner is doing?

    thanks
    steve campbell

    It is still available here.

    http://www.while.org.uk/index.php/vispan.html
  • John R. Dennison at Feb 15, 2012 at 1:08 pm