Hi all

Just on a fresh CentOS 6.2 minimal install, it doesnt find lxc:
[mihamina at dev-spare ~]$ sudo yum install lxc
[...]
No package lxc available.
Error: Nothing to do
[mihamina at dev-spare ~]$ yum provides lxc-create
[...]
No Matches found

Well, I think this is not really a problem: there probably is a personal
packager that made his own lxc package and some people in here trust :-)

Which one would you recommend?
- http://goo.gl/8UXGh: MMmmm not rpm, just binaries...
- ... what else?

--
RMA.

Search Discussions

  • Karanbir Singh at Feb 6, 2012 at 7:47 am

    Just on a fresh CentOS 6.2 minimal install, it doesnt find lxc:
    [mihamina at dev-spare ~]$ sudo yum install lxc
    I have a lxc stack that works for me, but till such time as I can test
    it a bit more am hesitant to make it public. If you are happy to help
    test the packages, do get in touch.

    Rumour is still strong that RH will drop in a lxc in-distro soon ( but
    then the same was being said pre6.1 and then again pre 6.2 )

    --
    Karanbir Singh
    ICQ: 2522219 | Yahoo IM: z00dax | Gtalk: z00dax