Cheers,
Bazy

Search Discussions

  • Alex Marz at Feb 6, 2012 at 1:28 pm
    http://www.linode.com

    On 2012-02-06, at 12:21 PM, Bazy wrote:

    Hello,

    I'm looking for two hours now for a VPS provider offering CentOS 6 in
    DE or UK. Can you please point me to one, maybe where you currently
    own a virtual server and have a good experience with it.

    Cheers,
    Bazy
  • Digimer at Feb 6, 2012 at 1:40 pm

    I'm looking for two hours now for a VPS provider offering CentOS 6 in
    DE or UK. Can you please point me to one, maybe where you currently
    own a virtual server and have a good experience with it.

    Cheers,
    Bazy
    I just got this last week

    http://www.hetzner.de/en/hosting/produkte_rootserver/x4

    They're in .de and my experience so far has been good.

    --
    Digimer

    E-Mail: digimer at alteeve.com
  • Nux at Feb 7, 2012 at 4:30 am

    Bazy writes:

    Hello,

    I'm looking for two hours now for a VPS provider offering CentOS 6 in
    DE or UK. Can you please point me to one, maybe where you currently
    own a virtual server and have a good experience with it.
    +1 Hetzner for DE.
    In UK check Bytemark.co.uk.

groupcentos @
categoriescentos