I am a newbie so this may be a question with an obvious answer.

Is there a (practical) way to get gtkmm 3.0 on Centos 6. It comes with
gtimm 2.4 and at one point in my random surfing, I thought I found the
newer version in the testing section. But I am having trouble getting
access to the packages in the testing section, and am not entirely sure
what to do if I actually could get access.

Any help would be appreciated (or suggestions about where to look for help).

Many Thanks.

Andy Gilman

Search Discussions

  • Ljubomir Ljubojevic at Jan 25, 2012 at 3:21 pm

    I am a newbie so this may be a question with an obvious answer.

    Is there a (practical) way to get gtkmm 3.0 on Centos 6. It comes with
    gtimm 2.4 and at one point in my random surfing, I thought I found the
    newer version in the testing section. But I am having trouble getting
    access to the packages in the testing section, and am not entirely sure
    what to do if I actually could get access.

    Any help would be appreciated (or suggestions about where to look for help).
    No mayor 3rd party repository has them. You will have to use Fedora
    src.rpm and build one your self.

    --

    Ljubomir Ljubojevic
    (Love is in the Air)