-Alan

--
?Don't eat anything you've ever seen advertised on TV?

  • John Doe at Jan 6, 2012 at 9:47 am
    From: Alan McKay <alan.mckay at gmail.com>
    Is there a Linux tool that will monitor a disk and tell me which
    directories are growing over time?
    I could cobble something together myself of course, but if there is already
    a good off-the-shelf solution, why bother?
    Even if it only checks once per day that would be fine.? Graphs would be
    pretty too :-)
    Might be overkill but cacti or Nagios+PNP would do this...
    snmp + mrtg might do it too
    But if you want something light, I would just go for something
    homemade with gd for the graphs...

    JD
  • Alan McKay at Jan 6, 2012 at 10:42 am

    Might be overkill but cacti or Nagios+PNP would do this...
    PNP? What's that ? I already have Icinga installed.

    --
    ?Don't eat anything you've ever seen advertised on TV?
  • Giles Coochey at Jan 6, 2012 at 10:45 am