Hello list 6 centos

I wish you a very good year for this festive period

I am writing to report a problem I encounter with my wireless card
realtek 8150
the installer does not detect the device so the
/etc/sysconfig/network-script/ifcfg-wlan0 is absent

I can not find the driver for the deposit elrepo

No I have in any case managed to detect my peripheique by the system
Despite my many attempts

sincerely

Search Discussions

  • Ljubomir Ljubojevic at Jan 2, 2012 at 6:15 pm

    I am writing to report a problem I encounter with my wireless card
    realtek 8150
    the installer does not detect the device so the
    /etc/sysconfig/network-script/ifcfg-wlan0 is absent
    Realtek 8150 is USB LAN NIC, not the wireless one. Drivers for it are
    already inside the Kernel:

    http://www.realtek.com/products/productsView.aspx?Langid=1&PNid&PFid=8&Level=5&Conn=4&ProdID!

    Please post output of the 'lspci -v" command, mainly those device
    without anything in "Kernel driver in use:" (or do not have that line at
    all).

    --

    Ljubomir Ljubojevic
    (Love is in the Air)

    trusty Spiderman...
  • Fakessh at Jan 2, 2012 at 8:02 pm

    Le 2012-01-03 00:15, Ljubomir Ljubojevic a ?crit?:
    I am writing to report a problem I encounter with my wireless card
    realtek 8150
    the installer does not detect the device so the
    /etc/sysconfig/network-script/ifcfg-wlan0 is absent
    Realtek 8150 is USB LAN NIC, not the wireless one. Drivers for it are
    already inside the Kernel:

    http://www.realtek.com/products/productsView.aspx?Langid=1&PNid&PFid=8&Level=5&Conn=4&ProdID!

    Please post output of the 'lspci -v" command, mainly those device
    without anything in "Kernel driver in use:" (or do not have that line
    at
    all).

    this my output
    root at localhost ~]# lspci -v | egrep Ethernet
    00:07.0 Bridge: nVidia Corporation MCP61 Ethernet (rev a2)
    01:06.0 Ethernet controller: Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd. RTL-8185
    IEEE 802.11a/b/g Wireless LAN Controller (rev 20)

    I connect with the ethernet port but I can not turn on the wireless
    card

    all testimonials are welcome
  • Fakessh @ at Jan 2, 2012 at 8:15 pm

    Le mardi 03 janvier 2012 ? 02:02 +0100, fakessh a ?crit :
[...]

    the card appears sold as a wireless trendnet TEW 423PI
    --
    http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x092164A7
    gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-key 092164A7

    http://urlshort.eu fakessh @
    http://gplus.to/sshfake
    http://gplus.to/sshswilting
    http://gplus.to/john.swilting