Hi all,
Who takes care of cronjob in /etc/cron.d ?
Should we tell crond to run it?

/etc/crontab only mentions hourly, daily, weekly, monthly

--
Thanks
Fajar

Search Discussions

  • Cliff Pratt at Dec 8, 2011 at 3:27 am
    You can put a crontab file in there. Just don't alter any of the
    others. Crond automatically runs everything in /etc/cron.d, in
    /etc/crontab, and in user crontabs.

    Cheers,

    Cliff