I'm running centos on a "limited" environment. Is it ok to turn off
sendmail
and run without it.

Are there issues with doing that or is all Ok.

Thanks,

Jerry

Search Discussions

  • Jim Wildman at Sep 19, 2011 at 8:58 am
    The machine will run fine. The question is do you need it to send you
    email for alerting reasons?
    I'm running centos on a "limited" environment. Is it ok to turn off
    sendmail
    and run without it.
    Jim Wildman, CISSP, RHCE jim at rossberry.com http://www.rossberry.net
    Thomas Paine