I have install 2 os, windows & centos6.0 x86. and after format of windows os
cent os bootlodear not showing, how can i active my cent os with healp of
centos dvd ?

Thank You....

--
*Regards,*
Ashish A. Shaigram

Search Discussions

  • Jake Shipton at Sep 18, 2011 at 6:38 pm

    I have install 2 os, windows & centos6.0 x86. and after format of
    windows os cent os bootlodear not showing, how can i active my cent os
    with healp of centos dvd ?

    Thank You....

    --
    *Regards,*
    Ashish A. Shaigram
    All-Tech Computer Solutions
    9722537772

    Hello,

    There is a CentOS Wiki article regarding this.

    http://wiki.centos.org/TipsAndTricks/ReinstallGRUB

    That should help you on your way to fixing your bootloader (assuming
    your using grub) :-)

    --
    Jake

groupcentos @
categoriescentos
postedSep 18, '11 at 2:27p
activeSep 18, '11 at 6:38p
websitecentos.org
irc#centos

2 users in discussion

Ashish Shaligram: 1 post Jake Shipton: 1 post