Greetings,

I am tearing my hair at getting this to work under centos 5.5/Ubuntu 10.04.

Any suggesstions (Repos, RPMs etc)?

My MB Intel embedded NIC blow up after a lightning (Mumbai get _real_
heavy mansoon rains inter alia).

I want this to make work under Centos 5.x (and 6.x subsequently who
DVD I have been downloading with a pithy 128kbps connection).

Rajagopal

Search Discussions

  • Mark Roth at Sep 6, 2011 at 2:01 pm

    Rajagopal Swaminathan wrote:
    Greetings,

    I am tearing my hair at getting this to work under centos 5.5/Ubuntu
    10.04.

    Any suggesstions (Repos, RPMs etc)?

    My MB Intel embedded NIC blow up after a lightning (Mumbai get _real_
    heavy mansoon rains inter alia).

    I want this to make work under Centos 5.x (and 6.x subsequently who
    DVD I have been downloading with a pithy 128kbps connection).
    Sorry, but I don't have a clue of what your problem *is*. Are you saying
    you had a surge, and it burned out the NIC, and you're trying to use an
    card?

    Also, what kind of connection do you have: is it T-3, T-1, DSL, FIOS, or
    cable?

    mark
  • Rajagopal Swaminathan at Sep 6, 2011 at 2:27 pm
    Greetings.