Dear All
On my centos 6.0 , how can I install packages via yum using DVD as
repo? Actually, the file size is large and the Internet connection
speed is low so do we have a solution for it? I am using as the
following but unsuccessful :
#yum --enablerepo=c6-media install gimp

Search Discussions

  • Hadi motamedi at Sep 3, 2011 at 4:18 am

    On my centos 6.0 , how can I install packages via yum using DVD as
    repo? Actually, the file size is large and the Internet connection
    speed is low so do we have a solution for it? I am using as the
    following but unsuccessful :
    #yum --enablerepo=c6-media install gimp
    Dear All
    I did further search about the mentioned issue and I found that the
    baseurl under /etc/yum.repos.d/CentOS-Media.repo must be modified
    accordingly. It is now successful.

groupcentos @
categoriescentos
postedSep 3, '11 at 1:29a