Hello,

Can anyone pls tell me if a ThinkServer TS130 with a E3-1225 Xeon processor
is compatible with CentOS 6.0? I would like to upgrade from 5.6 but my
hardware will not allow me to do so. I do not wish to buy something that is
incompatible as I already have that now.

The TS130 is replacing the TS200v which is RHEL 6.x certified. The TS130 has
an Intel mobo and uses the C206 chipset. I do not know the model number for
the mobo itself.

I have spent the last 45 minutes on the phone with Lenovo and talked with
'Peggy' seven different times before being disconnected.

TIA,

Eddie

Search Discussions

  • Always Learning at Aug 28, 2011 at 12:30 pm

    Can anyone pls tell me if a ThinkServer TS130 with a E3-1225 Xeon processor
    is compatible with CentOS 6.0? I would like to upgrade from 5.6 but my
    hardware will not allow me to do so.
    Intel
    Quad-core
    3.10 GHz
    L2 Cache 1 MB
    L3 Cache 6 MB
    64-bit Processing
    * Turbo Boost Technology
    * Virtualization Technology
    * Trusted Execution Technology
    * Extended Memory 64 Technology
    Platform: PC

    Seems OK, what specific problems are you having ?

    --
    With best regards,

    Paul.
    England,
    EU.
  • Thomas Dukes at Aug 28, 2011 at 12:43 pm