I'm on Centos 5.6 and I have a problem with the screen
showing funny characters when I run mc in a konsole
terminal window, under Xfce desktop.

Here's a link to what it looks like:

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=zojry1&s=7

Any ideas why mc is doing this?

Kind Regards,

Keith Roberts

Websites:
http://www.karsites.net
http://www.php-debuggers.net
http://www.raised-from-the-dead.org.uk

TMDA [http://tmda.net]

  • Kai Schaetzl at Aug 8, 2011 at 2:38 pm
    I'm not seeing funny characters on that pic.

    Kai
  • Mark Roth at Aug 8, 2011 at 2:49 pm

    Kai Schaetzl wrote:
    I'm not seeing funny characters on that pic.
    I do, or rather, I see some questionmarks just below the middle of the
    screen, that don't look like they belong.

    mark
  • Keith Roberts at Aug 8, 2011 at 3:18 pm