Hi all,

I am running 5.4

After running

sudo yum clean all
sudo yum update

We got it upgraded to 5.6

cat /etc/redhat-release
CentOS release 5.6 (Final)

So, how can I get it my CentOS from 5.6 to 6.0?

[vuhung at -08 ~]$ sudo yum update
Loaded plugins: fastestmirror
* base: mirror.vietoss.com
* extras: mirror.vietoss.com
* updates: mirror.vietoss.com
Setting up Update Process
No Packages marked for Update

TIA,

Vu Hung

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

Search Discussions

  • Brunner, Brian T. at Jul 18, 2011 at 10:08 am

    centos-bounces at centos.org wrote:
    Hi all,

    So, how can I get it my CentOS from 5.6 to 6.0?
    Backup data
    Clean install
    Restore data.

    Insert spiffy .sig here:
    Life is complex: it has both real and imaginary parts.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the
    moments that take our breath away.

    //me
  • Les Mikesell at Jul 18, 2011 at 10:59 am