Dear All,

Today I'm trying to install CentOS 6 boot using text mode, but I can't
create custom partition layout because I can't find the custom partition
layout menu. Where is manually partition setup in text mode install?

Please advice...

Thanks& regards,
David
------------------------
http://blog.pnyet.web.id

Search Discussions

  • John R Pierce at Jul 12, 2011 at 4:49 am

    Today I'm trying to install CentOS 6 boot using text mode, but I can't
    create custom partition layout because I can't find the custom partition
    layout menu. Where is manually partition setup in text mode install?

    Please advice...
    I'd probably boot to single user and use fdisk mkfs etc to configure the
    disk as you see fit, then reboot to the installer

    --
    john r pierce N 37, W 122
    santa cruz ca mid-left coast