Hi all,

Is there a way to implement folder quotas instead of just partition quotas?

I'm trying to limit home dirs from getting out of control.

And I did RTFM but it seems only partition/share quotas are possible :)

- aurf
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

Search Discussions

  • Kwan Lowe at Jan 8, 2011 at 1:53 pm