hey guys,
wanna know where to find my graphics card driver for centos5.5
coz the 5.4 support it and xserver start automaticly but the 5.5 doesnot
start and tried to reconfigure the xorg.conf but it doesnot work too.
and i noticed that the hardware prob process find a different driver for my
card .
mine is arrandle.intel!
my system is a dell studio laptop 1569!
thnx in advance