Are there any programs blocking ip, and has frequently updated lists, like the peerguardian on windows?

sorry for the question, but i looking for this kind of application :O

Thank you, and a happy christmas!

Search Discussions

  • Mark Roth at Dec 29, 2010 at 11:08 am

    S Mathias wrote:
    Are there any programs blocking ip, and has frequently updated lists, like
    the peerguardian on windows?

    sorry for the question, but i looking for this kind of application :O
    No idea what PeerGuardian is or does - I don't do WinDoze - but we run
    fail2ban, which blocks an IP address after, um, I think it's five failed
    login attempts, for a configurable amount of time (say, two hours, or one
    day, or....).

    mark
  • John R. Dennison at Dec 29, 2010 at 3:15 pm