I did installation of CentOS5.5 in text mode and made changes at the
following places in the file /etc/X11/xorg.conf :
section "device"
identifier : "vesa"
driver:"vesa"
section "screen"
device:"vesa"

Also in the file /etc/inittab I changed id:3:initdefault to id:5:initdefault
so that I can boot linux in graphical mode.
I had to make the changes in xorg.conf because the visibility of the
graphics was so poor that it was impossible to work.
The installation was done on Dell Inspiron N5010 with the chipset: Intel(R)
HM57 Express chipset LPC interface controller 3B0B which is a part of Mobile
intel 5 series
The video controller is: Intel (R) HD Graphics
Although graphics is there but the resolution and refresh rate are limited
to 1024*768 and 0Hz, so I need to find the video driver.
I had given "i810" in xorg.conf but that didn't work. Which driver is
recommended?