I've been building a gtkmm project on ubuntu and things run smoothly. Now i have to move the project to CentOS 5.4. I set up rpm forge and installed gtkmm. Turns out that the package on rpmforge is too old that my project doesn't compile. I wonder if there is other way to get newer version of gtkmm and all its dependencies instead of manually install them?

-best,
Ming-ching

Search Discussions

  • Arun Khan at May 7, 2010 at 4:16 am