Hello,

Is there a VNC client out there that can permit me to run it 15 times
simultaneously and scale them smaller so that I can view 15 little
remote screens (at the same time) in my one big monitor?

Also, is there a way to make it so if the PC is rebooted the client
automatically reconnects ?

The goal of this is to have one big monitor to view in realtime what
people are doing in their PCs. Without interaction from me with the
mouse/keyboard.. all I need to do is watch.

A plus if this VNC client is compatible with MacOS/windows

Andres

Search Discussions

  • Mathew S. McCarrell at Feb 17, 2010 at 4:21 pm
    iTALC might meet your purposes. http://italc.sourceforge.net/

    They haven't had a release in awhile though.

    HTH,
    Matt

    --
    Mathew S. McCarrell