On Sun, Dec 6, 2009 at 4:22 PM, Lanny Marcus wrote:
I have always been able to browse, without any problems,
http://www.mobile-review.com/index-en.shtml ?but for the past 2 or 3
days, Mozilla Firefox just hangs "connecting to ...." ? How can I tell
if they have started blocking IP addresses from Colombia? <snip>
After using the traceroute servers, I was pretty sure this was a
connectivity problem. There seemed to be a problem with a router in
Russia (the web site is in Moscow). I reported the problem to a man
at mobile-review.com and the problem went away. :-)

Lanny