Dear All
Please be informed that I tried to start my application on my CentOS 5.2
client but it cannot be started and returns the following error message :
"There are 1744M available in /usr
Starting mscmain service : system clock granularity : 1 microseconds.
Error ip address
Error config file ./conf/msc_sys.conf!"
Can you please do me favor and help me ?
Thank you in advance