ttl levels.

I just have not used any, so I am not sure what to recommend to them.

Thanks in advance.

  • David M Lemcoe Jr. at Apr 8, 2009 at 1:02 am
    I would reccomend afraid.org. I use them for my few domains that don't have basic dns at the registrar level.
    ------Original Message------
    From: Dnk
    Sender: centos-bounces at centos.org
    ReplyTo: CentOS Mailing list
    Sent: Apr 7, 2009 20:38
    Subject: [CentOS] 3rd party DNS

    Please reply off list as this is ot from CentOS.

    Just looking or a recommendation of a 3rd party DNS provider (my
    client prefers free) with a web based control pannel (I doubt there is
    any other way). One of the important features is being able to set the
    ttl levels.

    I just have not used any, so I am not sure what to recommend to them.

    Thanks in advance.

  • Karanbir Singh at Apr 8, 2009 at 9:21 am

    Dnk wrote:
    Please reply off list as this is ot from CentOS.
    ... so you should use the [OT] tag in the subject line

    - KB

groupcentos @
categoriescentos
postedApr 8, '09 at 12:38a