I've searched the archives and found a post last march about a rpm version
of php for centos.

Any news about it?
Is it still in testing?
Any known issues?
Where do I get it?

Thanks.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

Search Discussions

  • Vnpenguin at Dec 23, 2008 at 8:52 pm

    On Tue, Dec 23, 2008 at 9:48 PM, mbneto wrote:
    I've searched the archives and found a post last march about a rpm version
    of php for centos.

    Any news about it?
    Is it still in testing?
    Any known issues?
    Where do I get it?
    Why need php 5.2.x on CentOS while php 5.1.x works like a charm ?
    If you really need php 5.2.x so you not need CentOS 5.x lolz
  • Mbneto at Dec 23, 2008 at 10:02 pm
    Actually,

    PHP 5.1.x is getting really old and unfortunately some packages (like Zend
    Framework, phpMyAdmin) are using the newer features available only in 5.2.x
    branch.

    I sure need CentOS 5.x for all other stability and security features, and
    since CentOS 6 should appear only in 2010 I must have an intermediate
    solution.

    --
    http://vnoss.org
    An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
  • Kai Schaetzl at Dec 23, 2008 at 11:31 pm