Anybody else notice how poorly Firefox 3 update on CentOS-5 works via NX
connection? Any suggestions on fixing the visual artifacts/bad redraws?

Craig

Search Discussions

  • Johnny Hughes at Jul 31, 2008 at 3:27 am

    Craig White wrote:
    Anybody else notice how poorly Firefox 3 update on CentOS-5 works via NX
    connection? Any suggestions on fixing the visual artifacts/bad redraws?
    hmm ... it doesn't seem any worse to me than before. I am running a
    remote desktop, but currently I my client on the same LAN as the server,
    so I have 1GB connection to the freenx machine.

    Are you running a remote desktop and FF3 in that desktop OR are you
    running the application only?

    What is your compression set too?