Hi all,
I have a little trouble with mrepo: yum groups doesn't seem to be setup
correctly; if I do "yum grouplist" it only gives me

Installed Groups:
Yum Utilities
Available Groups:
FreeNX and NX
XFCE-4.4
Horde

Did I forget something on the mrepo.conf or similar?

tia

Lorenzo Quatrini

Search Discussions

  • Dag Wieers at Nov 7, 2007 at 1:41 pm

    I have a little trouble with mrepo: yum groups doesn't seem to be setup
    correctly; if I do "yum grouplist" it only gives me

    Installed Groups:
    Yum Utilities
    Available Groups:
    FreeNX and NX
    XFCE-4.4
    Horde

    Did I forget something on the mrepo.conf or similar?
    Welcome to the CentOS mailinglist. The mailinglist is not an mrepo support
    mailinglist :)

    However, it is possible that the groups support does not work correctly.
    It may depend on whether you work from ISOs or not. Help is welcome if you
    understand python and use yum.

  • Lorenzo Quatrini at Nov 7, 2007 at 2:37 pm

    Dag Wieers ha scritto:
    I have a little trouble with mrepo: yum groups doesn't seem to be setup
    correctly; if I do "yum grouplist" it only gives me

    Installed Groups:
    Yum Utilities
    Available Groups:
    FreeNX and NX
    XFCE-4.4
    Horde

    Did I forget something on the mrepo.conf or similar?
    Welcome to the CentOS mailinglist. The mailinglist is not an mrepo support
    mailinglist :)
    Thanks, I know, but as far as I know the CentOS mailinglist is the best
    yum-oriented mailing list I am aware of :)
    However, it is possible that the groups support does not work correctly.
    It may depend on whether you work from ISOs or not. Help is welcome if you
    understand python and use yum.
    I was just guessing some misconfiguration on my side; I am using mrepo over
    remote repository with rsync.

    I don't know much about snakes ;) (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pythonidae) nor
    I am a programmer, but if I can be of any help as an alpha or beta tester here
    I am.

    Regards

    Lorenzo Quatrini
  • Craig White at Nov 7, 2007 at 2:46 pm

    I have a little trouble with mrepo: yum groups doesn't seem to be setup
    correctly; if I do "yum grouplist" it only gives me

    Installed Groups:
    Yum Utilities
    Available Groups:
    FreeNX and NX
    XFCE-4.4
    Horde

    Did I forget something on the mrepo.conf or similar?
    Welcome to the CentOS mailinglist. The mailinglist is not an mrepo support
    mailinglist :)
    Thanks, I know, but as far as I know the CentOS mailinglist is the best
    yum-oriented mailing list I am aware of :)
    ----
    I think Dag was trying not to provide mrepo support on CentOS mail list
    when mrepo has it's own mail list...

    Craig
  • Lorenzo Quatrini at Nov 7, 2007 at 3:00 pm

    Craig White ha scritto:
    I have a little trouble with mrepo: yum groups doesn't seem to be setup
    correctly; if I do "yum grouplist" it only gives me

    Installed Groups:
    Yum Utilities
    Available Groups:
    FreeNX and NX
    XFCE-4.4
    Horde

    Did I forget something on the mrepo.conf or similar?
    Welcome to the CentOS mailinglist. The mailinglist is not an mrepo support
    mailinglist :)
    Thanks, I know, but as far as I know the CentOS mailinglist is the best
    yum-oriented mailing list I am aware of :)
    ----
    I think Dag was trying not to provide mrepo support on CentOS mail list
    when mrepo has it's own mail list...

    Craig
    I didn't know, sorry about that and about the off topic.

    regards

    Lorenzo Quatrini

groupcentos @
categoriescentos