hello,

Does our beloved Centos project have a page where one can request that an RPM package be built, especially for C5? How about alerts when those requests have been satisfied?

I know about 3rd party repos like rpmforge, epel, and kbextras. I can search those in YUM.

Centos seems to have specialized as a server OS in the past, but my experience is that it is an up and coming desktop/workstation OS too. Many folks might like to see packages built that are more Desktop oriented, which are not available in upstream, nor in the 3rd party repos.

thanks for your info,
Mark

Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.