Hello,

does CentOs 5 supports an Adaptec AHA-2940W/2940UW scsi controller
(pci)? Is this controller maybe supported by the aic7xxx driver?

I want to install CentOS 5 on my desktop pc but the currently installed
pci scsi controller for my scanners (drivers: 2x tmscsim, 1x advansys)
are not supported by CentOS. So I am searching for something else.
Thanks in advanced.

regards
Olaf

Search Discussions

  • Scott Ehrlich at Jul 20, 2007 at 10:19 am