Decided for the first time to go look at the forum and see if it looked
useful. Can't decide. *Lots* of Qs with few responses.

Anyway, signed up. Maybe I can make some time 'cause some of those look
low-level enough for me to contribute a small amount.

BUT, I have one aggravation that I wonder if it can be changed. I wanted
to use the same e-mail there as I use n the lists. It wouldn't let me.
And I don't see a way to change it once I'm registered.

Did I miss something? Can my desire be accommodated?

TIA
--
Bill