http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/enterprise/RHEL-4-Manual/sysadmin-guide/ch-redhat-config-kickstart.html

To use Kickstart Configurator, you must be running the X Window
System. To start Kickstart Configurator, select Applications (the
main menu on the panel) => System Tools => Kickstart, or type the
command /usr/sbin/system-config-kickstart.

Can't find it.

Now my system has:

%packages
@ gnome-desktop
@ base-x
@ kde-desktop

Amongst others.

So where is it hiding?

Also when you get to:

http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/enterprise/RHEL-4-Manual/sysadmin-guide/s1-redhat-config-kickstart-partitions.html

How do you specify the geometry of the drive that will be used? I
will be using a Toshiba MK4018GAS
(http://www.netcomdirect.com/tomk40at429n.html).

I will want to include a Hibernate partition....