Regards,
Dennis

Search Discussions

  • Baptiste AGASSE at Oct 25, 2011 at 6:51 am
    Baptiste AGASSE
    Lyra Network, Service Syst?mes et R?seaux
    Rue Carmin, BP 87350, 31673 Lab?ge Cedex - France
    T?l: (+33)5.67.22.31.87
    Fax: (+33)5.67.22.31.61
    Mail: baptiste.agasse at lyra-network.com
    Site: http://www.lyra-network.com

    ----- Mail original -----
    De: "Dennis Jacobfeuerborn" <dennisml at conversis.de>
    ?: "Discussion about the virtualization on CentOS" <centos-virt at centos.org>
    Envoy?: Lundi 24 Octobre 2011 18:59:28
    Objet: [CentOS-virt] onboot=yes not working for eth0.x:y interfaces?
    Hi,
    I ran into a Problem when using alias interfaces with vlans on a
    centos 5 box.
    When I define such an interface and do a "service network restart" the
    alias interface doesn't get started. Starting it manually works fine.
    Also after changing DEVICE=eth0.10:0 to DEVICE=eth0:0 in the config
    file
    the interface is started after a network restart.

    Does anyone have an idea what the problem might be or a suitable
    workaround?

    Regards,
    Dennis

    Why do you want to have virtual interface over vlan interface ? These virtual interfaces are for VMs ?

    Regards.

    Baptiste.

groupcentos-virt @
categoriescentos