I try to install Slackware 13.1 but fails, process stop on boot process, nothing
happen when I press ENTER or F2.

I have choose "Generic Kernel 2.6.25 or later with virtio".

Please advise how to install Slackware on Xen (CentOS 5.5), or should I choose
another version of Slackware?

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

Search Discussions

  • Pasi Kärkkäinen at Jul 24, 2010 at 6:10 am