Hi all,

With the latest kvm updates, somebody have tried to install windows 2008
R2/windows 7 as a kvm guest using e1000 or virtio net driver?? Works with the
windows installer??

Thanks.

--
CL Martinez
carlopmart {at} gmail {d0t} com

Search Discussions

  • Compdoc at Feb 17, 2010 at 5:16 pm
    I have both windows 7 and win 2008 installed as kvm guests,
    but they were installed with the initial release of centos
    5.4. And I have installed all updates since. I don't like
    the virtio drivers, so I never use them. Are you having
    issues?
  • Carlopmart at Feb 17, 2010 at 6:21 pm

    compdoc wrote:
    I have both windows 7 and win 2008 installed as kvm guests,
    but they were installed with the initial release of centos
    5.4. And I have installed all updates since. I don't like
    the virtio drivers, so I never use them. Are you having
    issues?
    Not at this momment because i didn't start any installation. I would to know where I
    can find problems using virtio or e1000 net drivers ...

    Thanks.

    --
    CL Martinez
    carlopmart {at} gmail {d0t} com