Hi All,

I am having a problem creating a tap device
with Virtual Box. Is this the proper group
to post such a problem to? (I have tons of error
messages and documentation.)

-T

Search Discussions

  • Daniel de Kok at Sep 2, 2007 at 10:15 pm

    I am having a problem creating a tap device
    with Virtual Box. Is this the proper group
    to post such a problem to? (I have tons of error
    messages and documentation.)
    Sure, go ahead! As long as it is about VirtualBox on CentOS :^).

    -- Daniel
  • Todd and Margo Chester at Sep 2, 2007 at 11:48 pm

    Daniel de Kok wrote:
    I am having a problem creating a tap device
    with Virtual Box. Is this the proper group
    to post such a problem to? (I have tons of error
    messages and documentation.)
    Sure, go ahead! As long as it is about VirtualBox on CentOS :^).

    -- Daniel

    It's on it way!
    Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!
    -T