Communications (AS2828). If you're interested, the box itself is using
zfsonlinux on a 10TB raidz2 array.

Contact information:
mirror-admin at dattobackup.com
1-877-455-6015 x499

My sync script for peer review purposes:
http://pastie.org/private/s7axvdebg36mvkhv4l2gg

Sponsor:
Datto Inc.
101 Merritt 7
Norwalk, CT 06851
Marketing says to include this blurb, trim it if you have to, logo art
available on request:
"Datto Inc. is a leading provider of hardware based on-site and
off-site backup and disaster recovery solutions. Founded in 2007, Datto
is a profitable and growing channel-only company changing the way MSPs
and VARs deliver complete business continuity. Datto?s offerings range
from small data storage systems to large, enterprise-class business
continuity solutions. Easy and affordable pricing, no recovery or
incidental fees, generous upgrade plans and US-based technical support
are just a few ways Datto is changing the channel. To learn more about
Datto, visit <http://www.dattobackup.com/> and follow us on Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/dattoinc>, Twitter
<http://www.twitter.com/dattobackup>, and our Blog
<http://www.dattobackup.com/blog>."

I can also mirror the source repositories from vault.centos.org if that
is available/needed. Anything else we need to do?

Regards,
Dan

Search Discussions

  • Ralph Angenendt at Jul 12, 2012 at 2:41 pm