It seems to that some internal mirrors have 6.1 and some mirrors don?t have
6.1. After finally receiving the full 6.1dir, a second sync was done by the
server and this deleted the release from the server. Unfortunately I don?t
know which server has the 6.1 dir available.

We sync the servers with the eu-msync.centos.org server.

Met vriendelijke groet,

Dani?l Koop

Yourwebhoster.eu

Mobiel 0621804636