. full content provided
. location: Lyon, France (Renater network)
. available bandwidth : 1GB
. contact : fabrice at bellet.info
. sync frequency with upstream : every 3 hours

Best wishes,
--
fabrice

Search Discussions

  • Ralph Angenendt at Dec 11, 2011 at 4:39 pm

    On 04.12.2011 12:10, Fabrice Bellet wrote:
    Hi!

    I've setup a centos mirror on fr2.rpmfind.net. Here is the information
    about the box:
    I just added your mirror, it should show up shortly.

    Thanks for your support and sorry for the late reply.

    Ralph
  • Ralph Angenendt at Dec 11, 2011 at 4:39 pm

    I've setup a centos mirror on fr2.rpmfind.net. Here is the information
    about the box:
    I just added your mirror, it should show up shortly.

    Thanks for your support and sorry for the late reply.

    Ralph

groupcentos-mirror @
categoriescentos
postedDec 4, '11 at 6:10a
activeDec 11, '11 at 4:39p
websitecentos.org
irc#centos

2 users in discussion

Ralph Angenendt: 2 posts Fabrice Bellet: 1 post