Hello Ralph.

We are experiencing some issues with incorrect mirror information for our
country which is Moldova.

http://mirrorlist.centos.org/?release=6&arch=i386&repo=os shows only

http://repo.fedoramd.org/centos/6.0/os/i386/
http://mirrors.xservers.ro/centos/6.0/os/i386/
http://mirrors.biztelecom.ro/centos/6.0/os/i386/
http://ftp.iasi.roedu.net/mirrors/centos.org/6.0/os/i386/
http://ftp.astral.ro/distros/centos/6.0/os/i386/
http://mirrors.ch-center.com/centos/6.0/os/i386/
http://mirrors.adnettelecom.ro/centos/6.0/os/i386/
http://ftp.ines.lug.ro/centos/6.0/os/i386/
ftp://mirrors.uav.ro/centos/6.0/os/i386/
http://centos.itt-consulting.com/6.0/os/i386/
ftp://ftp.linux.lg.ua/pub/centos/6.0/os/i386/
http://ftp.tlk-l.net/pub/mirrors/centos.org/6.0/os/i386/
http://centos.telecoms.bg/6.0/os/i386/
http://centos.skknet.net/6.0/os/i386/
http://mirror.lihnidos.org/CentOS/6.0/os/i386/
http://ftp.arnes.si/pub/mirrors/centos.org/6.0/os/i386/
http://mirrors.paknet.org/CentOS/6.0/os/i386/

I think something is not correct because our mirror supports all versions
works via FTP/HTTP/RSYNC and is connected to 2Gbps and we never show up
anywhere.
Please advise.

PS : our mirror is mirror.ihost.md/centos and it's listed here
http://www.centos.org/modules/tinycontent/index.php?id1 for Moldova,
it's at the end of line.

Thanks.

?This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.