There are quite a few mirrors that have not upgraded files in a while it
would be nice to clean up all the broken mirrors on the list for the release
of Centos 5.6.

http://mirror-status.centos.org/
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

Search Discussions

  • Paul Stewart at Apr 5, 2011 at 5:31 pm
    Since I'm full of questions today...;)

    Where should we rsync from? Originally I picked a nearby mirror site
    that offered rsync access (Steadfast). We picked them because we peer
    with them, they are fast, and they carry the DVD ISO images etc.

    A long time ago it was mentioned about an official rsync site we could
    get access to that carried DVD images - does this exist yet?

    Thanks,

    Paul