Aloha and thanks for all your hard work on the pending release.

I am confused and a little nervous. I was just beginning a net-install
of 5.4, and suddenly it disappeared from my mirror.

I see that the 5.x tree is now gone. My rsync job from msync.centos is
still running, but, my timestamp has rolled back to May 8.

Do I need to do something, NOW, to minimize the lost functionality of
my mirror, or are we all along for the ride, now?

--scott

Search Discussions

  • R P Herrold at May 13, 2010 at 9:24 pm