Is there a policy on specifically what you have to mirror in order to be including in the mirrors list on the website? We would like to mirror only the latest release but would like to be used as a public mirror.

What is the process after mirroring the latest distribution to get added to the mirrors list?
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

Search Discussions

  • Matthew Martz at Jan 24, 2007 at 10:18 pm

    Is there a policy on specifically what you have to mirror in order to be
    including in the mirrors list on the website? We would like to mirror only
    the latest release but would like to be used as a public mirror.

    What is the process after mirroring the latest distribution to get added
    to the mirrors list?
    Only mirroring the latest release is ok.

    After you complete your intial rsync just email this list with your
    information.

    Please see the following link:
    http://www.centos.org/modules/tinycontent/index.php?id"

    --