Hi Folks,

Since there's not anything that needs urgent discussion, and since I'll
be travelling for much of the day on Monday I propose we cancel this
week's CBS/Infra meeting. If there are topics that need action, please
reply here and we can handle them on-list.

Hope you're all having a great weekend!
Brian

--
Brian Stinson
brian at bstinson.com | IRC: bstinson | Bitbucket/Twitter: bstinsonmhk

Search Discussions

  • Karanbir Singh at May 10, 2015 at 8:59 pm

    Since there's not anything that needs urgent discussion, and since I'll
    be travelling for much of the day on Monday I propose we cancel this
    week's CBS/Infra meeting. If there are topics that need action, please
    reply here and we can handle them on-list.

    works for me, maybe its worth having everyone handing various bits do an
    update here to the list ( and include anything they are blocked on etc ).

    - KB

    --
    Karanbir Singh

groupcentos-devel @
categoriescentos
postedMay 10, '15 at 7:30p
activeMay 10, '15 at 8:59p
websitecentos.org
irc#centos

2 users in discussion

Brian Stinson: 1 post Karanbir Singh: 1 post