Hi Folks,

The Storage SIG meeting was planned for today i.e. 13th Feb. But I
somehow missed to send an announcement for it yesterday as I was
travelling. So I think we should cancel the meeting today and have it
next week.

Here are the action items we had in the last meeting.

Action item.

  1. lalatenduM to document the process of pkg building and moving them
     to storage sig repos
  2. billings to try out reimzul's way of kmod building and yum
     priorities stuff for openafs repo
  3. alphacc to validate the storage7 koji targets and setup new tags as
     needed for openafs
  4. lalatenduM and billings will discuss about the current targets and
     tags for storage sig
  5. kbsingh to see if openafs is GPL compatible or not
  6. lalatenduM will help deason to get standard policy or guidance on
     packaging selinux rules
  7. alphacc to give cbs access to scuttlemonkey refer
     https://bugs.centos.org/view.php?id�95
  8. lalatenduM going to send a mail to centos devel and gluster MLs abt
     glusterfs test repo availability

Thanks,
Lala