I'm willing to help with web mastering/development on any CentOS project. If there is interest in current web team please let me know. I tried to offer my contribution on IRC but nothing came to me. I really don't know how you cooperate to offer anything specific.
Cheers
J. C.

Search Discussions

  • Karanbir Singh at Feb 14, 2013 at 12:42 pm