hi Guys,

Would someone be willing to take a stab at getting the CentOS theme
going for a wordpress blog ? The present wiki.centos.org theme would be
a good place to start.

I'd like to get a status / infra update blog going, and wordpress seems
to be the easiest way to go about that.

Karanbir Singh
ICQ: 2522219 | Yahoo IM: z00dax | Gtalk: z00dax

  • Alain Reguera Delgado at Nov 1, 2012 at 3:44 pm